- St. Vincent DePaul Society – St. Agnes has a conference (organization) of the worldwide Society of St. Vincent de Paul as do almost all K-W Roman Catholic churches.
Each conference is responsible for looking after the needy in the general geographic boundaries of its church. They are supported largely by donations from parishioners St. Agnes asks for contributions after liturgies on the last weekend of each month.
Do you need assistance?
People needing emergency food should call the number below. The message will reach a Vincentian volunteer who will co-ordinate and deliver the food to the residence.
Please call: 519.504.8399
- Salvation Army – Relief agency with both local and international scope. Many services, including thrift store, parent, family, and justice services.
- Food Bank – Central food agency supplying many front line agencies and for needy families.
- St. John’s Kitchen – Provides meals to the hungry. St. Agnes is a regular participant; call office to volunteer to help.
97 Victoria Street North, Kitchener
- House of Friendship
Emergency Food: 742-0662
Food Hamper Program: 807 Guelph St., Kitchener
- Blood Donations – Canadian Blood Services
Phone: 1-888-236-6283 (1-888-2DONATE)